Hi,

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great. Please find the below hot list and let me know if
you have any matching requirement for my consultants.

Please send your requirements to vam...@vejars.com
<m...@inteletechglobal.com> or Feel Free to call me at +1 979 557 2827

Add my email id vam...@vejars.com <m...@inteletechglobal.com> to your
distribution list.

S.NoConsultant NameTechnologyCurrent locationPreferred locationAvailability1
SharathWeb Logic Admin & Websphere AdminNewyork, NYOpen to relocateImmediate
2Sharanya Java DeveloperPalo Alto, CAOpen to relocateImmediate3AmanJava
DeveloperMichiganOpen to relocateImmediate4IrshSalesforce DeveloperNEW
YORK, NYOpen to relocateImmediate5Arya JhaQA AnalystNorwalk, CTOpen to
relocateImmediate6VarunBusiness AnalystIrvine, CACAImmediate7Rahil JunejaJava
Frontend Ui DeveloperSan Francisco, CAOpen to relocateImmediate8Anshuman
Nilesh ShroutiProject ManagerIrvine, CAOpen to relocateImmediate

Thanks & Regards*…..**?*

*Vamshi Krishna **|* *Vejars Technologies Inc.*

*D:*  979 557 2827   *| O:  *877 862 8386  Ext: 109 * | E: *
vam...@vejars.com     *| F: *877 864 0416

*W: * www.vejars.com

*Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary, think
about environment.*