Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below requirement for our client. Let me know if you have any one
available. Please replay to *sw...@genuineitllc.com
<sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Consultant*
*Location: St. Paul, MN*
*Duration: Long term*
*MUST HAVE:*
·         Looking for more than 8 years of exp in PeopleSoft.
·         3+ years’ overall experience configuring, analyzing, developing,
and implementing the following Oracle/PeopleSoft modules (must have
experience with all these modules):
·         Grants and Projects
·         Strategic Sourcing
·         Asset Management
·         HCM/Recruitment
·         2+ years’ experience with Oracle’s EPM (Enterprise Performance
Management).
·         2+ years’ of experience architecting, writing specifications for
and testing multi-dimensional databases
·         3+ years’ of writing SQL

*Nice to have:*
·         Experience working in state government
·         PeopleSoft implementation experience
·         Data Warehouse experience

Genuine IT LLC
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com
Gmail: swamyrecruit...@gmail.com