Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below urgent requirement for our client, let me know if you have
any one available. Replay *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Salesforece Business analyst*
*Location: Houston TX*
*Duration: 6 M*
Please send the candidates who started as developer/technical salesforce
consultants and now doing configuration, training, client facing, BA type
of work. Comm skills should be excellent:

*Hiring manager notes:* I am looking for a Salesforce developer who is more
functional than technical. The ideal candidate would be a Salesforce
"admin" (functional developer) with a concentration as a business analyst.
They will be gathering requirements, training users and configuring around
the user’s needs.

*Essential Functions:*
• Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and
application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and
iterative refinement.
• Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and
make recommendations to support an organization that is scaling at a rapid
pace.

*Key Competencies: *
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com
architecture and API
• Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
• Proficiency in HTML, XML, JavaScript, ASPX, SQL, Java or C#, SOAP-based
web services, JSON
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector,
DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a
competency around MS SQL Server
• Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration
project
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via
real-time, batch and sync/asyn
• Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software
systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise
middleware and other enterprise-level integration technologies, SOA

*Qualification Requirements:*
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or
equivalent
*• 2+ years previous development experience with Salesfore.com*

*With Regards*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com