Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

.Net Developer

18 month contract

Microsoft

*On-Site Interview*

*Must-haves: *

- 5+ years of commercial software engineering covering all stages of the
release cycle.
- Strong .NET Fundamentals & C# development skills required
- Experience with both front-end & back-end development (this role will be
primarily back-end development)
- Great problem solving and design skills, with demonstrated passion for
quality, performance and engineering excellence
- Extensive Azure Experience: with the Microsoft Azure Hosting environment
including Web Roles, Worker Roles, Azure SQL, NoSQL, and Azure Table
Storage (SQL Azure is highly preferred amongst the Azure Service Features)
- SQL experience (AzureSQL preferred)
- Back-End Web-Services knowledge & REST
- Testing background and/or TDD experience
- Unit testing experience

*Rest and Azure*

*Plusses: *

- Experienced in ASP.NET MVC 3 or 4, WebAPI, CSS3, HTML5
- Front end web development coding skills - JavaScript & jQuery (mainly for
front-end debugging)
- Previous experience working on a video platform is a huge plus as well as
experience with Azure Media Services Player

*Day-to-Day: *

This team is looking for a developer with strong analytical and debugging
skills to help us revolutionize a new Azure based video service that will
be leveraged by the corporate environment. You will be a key contributor to
the video hosting service and will be responsible for developing, building,
and deploying the service. The ability to forecast live site issues, how to
detect them before users spot them, and how to build the system to recover
on its own is of utmost importance. We need a creative problem solver
willing to take on challenges and help us code innovative solutions. Our
code base is C#, Entity Framework, Redis, and SQL. We provide unit tested
REST APIs via ASP.NET MVC, and we use Unity for dependency injection. We
instrument code using metrics such as API latency and exception rate in 5
mts interval which triggers auto healing rules and/or raise alerts for dev
team. Our services runs entirely in Azure and uses many of Azure’s
services, particularly SQL, Se! rvice Bus, Storage, Redis and Azure Media
Services.
The day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the
following:
- Develop, maintain, and customize video content management system tooling
and player
- Refactor aging components and implementing new features
- Assist with live site issues support
- Participate in planning and design reviews

*Waiting for your response…*

Best Regards

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 EXT 101

*TekNavigators*

8875 Hidden River Parkway

Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33637

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.