--
*Please send reply to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com *
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes with Linkedin URL / 2 Professional references only will be processed.*

Still looking for perfect matching profiles

Tableau UI Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Position description:
This individual will be responsible for working with the Product
Management and Technology teams to define UI standards, illustrate
product roadmap & vision, develop detailed DHTML prototypes for
upcoming releases, and deliver design/graphic elements for inclusion
into the final product.

What You Do:
Define & maintain the UI style guidelines for clients Products.
Work with the Product and Engineering team to understand new features
and build the web UI.
Understand and illustrate the vision of the Product Roadmap.
Developing creative solutions to challenging UI and workflow tasks.
Take ownership of producing and enforcing UI standards
Maintain knowledge of clients technology capabilities, understanding
the complexity and difficulties inherent in implementing the advance
web UI.
Maintaining knowledge of best of breed UI implementations.
Build visualization reports using Tableau.
Other tasks as assigned

What You Bring:
Keen ability to take complex tasks and workflows and distill them into
a simple web based UI.
Strong ability to understand business needs and build a responsive UI designs.
A passion for coding.
Ability to look at the product from the perspective of the customer.
Very strong understanding of the underlying technology,
implementation, strengths & weaknesses.
Excellent communications skills, with strong ability to understand objectives

What You Need:
7+ years in web application UI design and development
Demonstrated knowledge of overall web application design, including
usability, user-centered design principles, industry standards,
information architecture and navigation
Expertise in Web UI technologies HTML/XHTML/CSS3/Javascript/AJAX, etc.
Expertise with one or more JavaScript libraries (jQuery, Angular, D3)
Experience working with SOA and REST.
Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau.
Excellent technical and organizational skills
Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills Top 6 Skill Sets/Technologies

You Have:
1. AJAX
2. D3
3. javascript
4. CSS3
5. jQuery
6. Tableau.

Technologies that we use includes:
HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, D3, Java, Hadoop/Map Reduce, Spark,, Kafka,
MemSQL, Pig, Hive, Tableau Integration, ETL

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*