Hi Professionals,

Hope you’re doing great !

Please find below the detailed Job Description and let me know your
availability and interest for the same:

*Role : .Net MVC Developer*

*Location : Houston, TX*

*Expertise in MVC, WebAPI and WCF*

*Expertise in backend technologies C#, ASP.Net, VB.net, MVC, Entity
Framework, Restfull, SSRS.*

1. 'We are looking for experts who has the expertise in MVC and Web API to
create a foundation layer that serve the data for multiple consumer
applications. The candidate should be expert in backend technologies on
.Net platform including WebAPI , WCF , C#, ASP.Net, VB.net, MVC, Entity
Framework.

2. responsible for leading the team to develop the application  and resolve
the tickets in Production support phase.

3. Hands on experience on front end technologies AngularJS, Breeze, jQuery,
Javascript, HTML and CSS is preferred.

4. Hands one experience on SSRS Reporting / Crystal Reports is required

5. Responsible for the design and delivery of complex solutions to meet
business and technical requirements.

6.Implementation of the solution across all layers of the technology stack,
including .Net

7. Hands on expereince in SQL Database and writing SQL queries.

*Raj Yadav*

Cell : 609-207-7013

Fax :   609 799 5746

raj.ya...@nityo.com <chandrajeet.si...@nityo.com>

www.nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK |Australia|Zealand  |