Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available.

*BizTalk Architect*

*Location: Irving, TX *

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Need locals and GC/citizens only – in-person interview must*

*Required Skills:*

   - 8+ years working with *MS BizTalk.*
   - 5+ years of experience working with *SQL Server.*
   - Experience working with customers to capture requirements and deliver
   solutions.
   - Two or more projects with medium to complex BizTalk
   messaging/orchestration development.
   - Experience working with schemas, maps, pipelines, orchestrations, and
   related BizTalk features.
   - Experience working with *XML/XSL and Web Services.*
   - Experience creating custom pipeline components.
   - Experience with logging and diagnostics with BizTalk.
   - Exceptional client / communication skills.
   - Demonstrable experience with BizTalk best practices and design
   patterns.

*Nice to Have Skills:*

   - Prior experience mentoring or training new BizTalk developers.
   - Understanding of BizTalk messaging and design patterns.
   - Specific experience with ERP platform integration (SAP, Dynamics,
   etc.).
   - Previous consulting experience.
   - Experience with high-volume BizTalk solutions.
   - *MCSD or MCPD (or on the track to these certifications).*
   - *MCTS in BizTalk Server 2010.*
   - Experience working with SOA.

*Looking forward to hear from you.*

*With Regards *

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*

Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com