*Hi,*

Here is EBay INC. JAVA Developer ( Back end) Direct Client Requirement for
your consultants available in market.

*Job Title: JAVA Developer (Must have Experience on Web-services REST)
Location: Boston, MA Duration: 12 + Months*

*Client : EBay Inc. ( Direct Client )  *

*Interview: Phone + F2F*

*REQUIREMENTS *

We are looking for Java developers for a big data project. The Java
developer part comes first: candidates for this position must have
extremely solid Java and Object-oriented programming fundamentals. They
must be comfortable coding in Java, thinking in an object-oriented way,
writing unit tests, and refactoring. Additionally, they should have
experience with big data technology, and have a facility with data:
counting, aggregation, ranking, sorting, as well as data quality and
validation. The candidate should understand and have experience with data
modeling. Experience with RESTful APIs may be helpful as well.

5+ years Java development experience: writing Java code is the main part of
the job. Must be proficient in Java fundamentals, unit testing, and
object-oriented techniques and patterns.
3 years of hands-on experience designing and building solutions using big
data technologies - candidates should have a deep understanding of at least
one big data technology and NoSQL data modeling techniques (as contrasted
with relational modeling)
Strong experience with application performance/scalability tuning.
Proficient with build-related technologies such as Git & Maven
Requires a degree in software engineering

1 Can you describe the team culture in your department?
Fast-paced agile development. Boston and SF teams work closely together
with product to deliver new services and features for recommendation. A lot
of cooperation and team players.

2. Is your goal to consider this candidate for FTE status
Always. The old request is from an AWF that is going to FTE. But I can t
promise that.

3.What are the technologies and depth of technologies that a candidate must
have to be successful in this assignment?
Enterprise Java, Rest APIs are required. SQL, NoSQL, Big data strongly
desired. Strong math/quantitative background a big plus.

4.Do you have any particular companies or industries that you would like
the candidate to have previous experience in?
Any large Java shop. We ve had a lot of people from Trip Advisor.
Microsoft, Google, Amazon all fine.
5How do you want to conduct interviews? (Phone, face to face, panel)
Phone screen first, then in person we ll do 3-4 in person interviews here.

Regards,
Vivek Nagare

Team – Recruitment

Intelliswift Software Inc.

Phone: (510) 870-3426

*Email: *vivek.nag...@intelliswift.us

Website: www.intelliswift.com

*2201 Walnut Avenue ,Fremont, CA – 94538*