Hi,

My name is Sony Singh and I'm an IT recruiter at E-Solutions Inc. Our
records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *.Net
Developer*. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings. If
you are comfortable with job description, then please send me resume and
contact details.

*Please reply me your email at son...@e-solutionsinc.com
<son...@e-solutionsinc.com>*

*FULL TIME POSITION*

*Title: .Net Developer, exposure to Azure PaaS*

*Location: Charlottesville, VA*

*Duration: 6+ months *

6-10 years of experience

Exposure to MS Azure Cloud preferred

*Project Details  *

Digital Core Transformation Program - intended to migrate enterprise
systems to custom built .NET components in Azure Cloud

*Job Roles/Responsibilities*

• Analyze functional and technical requirements

• Lead and contribute to design and development of .NET components

• Develops and unit tests functionality based on design specifications

• Adheres to code standards, reviews design and code to ensure standards
compliance, leverages reusable code components

• Fix of defects arising out of system integration, API Testing and user
acceptance testing"

Thanks & Regards,

Sony Singh

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-827-9454

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email**:* son...@e-solutionsinc.com