Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available.

*JD Edwards (JDE) Developers*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 3+ months*
*Number of Openings: 3 *

*Required Skills :*
Strong customer facing and communication skills
*8+ years of IT experience*
5+ years’ experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne development toolset
7+ years experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Strong analytical & problem solving abilities

*ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS*
·         Provide support for JD Edwards such as configuration changes,
modifications, performance issue fixes, system documentation and other
application related activities
·         Responsible for supporting new implementations or customizations
of JD Edwards
·         Proficient in the development toolset for JD Edwards
EnterpriseOne 8.10 or ERP 9.0
·         Familiar with the EnterpriseOne API and XML
·         Strong knowledge of the JD Edwards technical and application
architecture
·         Able to create and troubleshoot custom reports
·         Have an understanding of batch processing to output files
·         Support the complete development lifecycle including requirements
gathering, documentation, design, development, formal testing, and
deployment
·         Work with Business and IT Teams in improving and tuning the system
·         Help transform the analysis of business requirement
specifications, measurements, data mappings, policies, business procedures,
etc. into technical solutions
·         Able to assist in identifying areas for process improvement and
establishing effective and efficient business practices

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com