Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one. Replay to *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*ServiceNow Developer*

*In-Person interview *

*Dallas, TX *

*12 Months*
Required Qualifications:
•   *8+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer.*
•    Must know how to design in the ServiceNow platform.
•    Agile, JavaScript, Angular-J experience is required.
•    SOAP, API, REST experience is required.
•    Strongly prefer experience with HTML 4-5, BootStrap and CSS experience.
•    ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Admin highly desired.
•    Prior exposure to ServiceNow is required, currently on Eureka, going
to Geneva Q1 2016
•    Knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology
obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
•    Strongly prefer ITIL Foundations Certification.
•    Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to
interact effectively with business Customers and technology development and
support groups.

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com