Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available. Replay to *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Looking for more than 8 years only.*

*PeopleSoft AR Techno Functional consultant*
*6 months *
*Houston, TX*

*Responsibilities*
·         Working with Account Receivables business users to understand the
PeopleSoft application related issues and providing the feasible solutions.
·         Be able to train users on AR day to day business activities.
·         Should have deep understating of AR concepts like Credit Memo,
Debit Memo and clearly solve any issues related to them.
·         Work with users and fix all issues related to customer payments
and balance.

*Skills required:*
·         *8 + years’ experience with PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable/
Billing experience*
·         Good documentation/written skills covering both functional and
technical documents
·         Good problem analysis/resolution skills
·         Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
with the ability to collaborate
·         and interact confidently with individuals at all levels;
·         Must be dedicated to a high degree of customer service with the
ability to work well in a team environment.
·         Ability to effectively express functional concepts to
non-functional personnel
·         Comfortable with writing database queries

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com