Hi,

Hope your good,

I have a below requirement, so please contact me at mail “
t...@genuineitllc.com” If you have any consultant

*Hi,*

*Need PeopleSoft Functional Lead @ Austin, TX*

*Title: PeopleSoft Functional Lead*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Need locals - F2F Interview*

*Skills/Experience*

·         Experience as a PeopleSoft Functional Module Lead for the
Accounts Payable module for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.

·         Experience in designing, creating, and implementing large complex
high availability PeopleSoft Financials modules.

·         Experience with ERP Development Lifecycles and Processes.

·         Experience performing PeopleSoft Unit Test, System Test,
Integration Test, and User Acceptance Test

·         Experience with developing requirements from Business owners for
PeopleSoft Modules

·         Experience conducting design sessions with subject matter experts
and business process owners to meet business requirements with minimal
customizations.

·         Experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word,
Power Point, SharePoint)

·         Proven project team building skills

·         Experience writing detailed Functional Design Documents (FDDs)

·         Ability to alter project direction based on business needs or
legislative directions

·         Experience in IT project planning, research, analysis and
development

·         Experience writing and reviewing detailed test scripts for
System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases.

·         Experience with configuration documentation and review in
PeopleSoft 9.2

·         Experience with the CAPPS State of Texas Baseline PeopleSoft 9.2
Modules AP

·         Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
of an organization.

·         Experience with the PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules AP

·         Experience collaborating and coordinating with other Functional
and Technical staff to enable business processes needs reliably and
accurately in a PeopleSoft Implementation.

·         Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).

·         Understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms and
operating systems.

·         Experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design,
Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within PeopleSoft versions 8.X through 9.2
Modules for AP.

·         Experience with PeopleSoft User Productivity Kit (UPK)

·         Ability to meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an
even disposition under pressure

·         Experience working through development of  Interfaces with
Technical Team through design, build and test

·         Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other
functional and technical staff on the project.

·         Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate
effectively on diverse teams

With Warm Regards

Teja

GenuineIT LLC Certified Women Owned Business Making IT Happen… E-Mail :
t...@genuineitllc.com Gmail : raviteja.git

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospecAccording to Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message is not
considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact information. If you
wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond with "remove" in
the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.