HI,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: QA Analyst*

*Location: NYC, NY(Local only)*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Local only who can do in person interview

They must be in NYC or NYC area. The client is picky, so please only good
communication skills and solid technical skills.

No phone or Skype to hire. Can start with a phone interview but the client
is going to want to meet the consultants for interviews before hiring.

QA ANALYST - CONTRACT

We need 1-2 contractors to help our client’s QA team as they take on the
launch of several key initiatives over the next several months.

The QA Contractors are functional testers.

Expert level Selenium experience is preferred, but mainly they’re
functional testers.

*Requirements:*

* Be able to troubleshoot content via web/mobile/feeds

* Determine criticality of issues and communicate effectively

* Be comfortable and enjoy working in a team-focused agile environment

* Have experience with ticketing systems, such as Jira or Mingle

* Have expert level understanding of Selenium

* Be comfortable with at least one other testing suite, (ex: Practitest or
QTP)

* Partner with cross-functional teams to support sites and services

* Maintain multiple levels of scripted tests, based on product
specifications and user data, to maintain the right combination of
operating systems and browsers

*Strong preference for candidates with:*

* Experience writing SQL queries

* Experience testing and working with APIs and micro-services

* Strong technical writing skills

* Enjoyment and success in mentoring others

* A strong sense of ownership and the need to see things through

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>