Hi,

Hope your good,

I have a below requirement, so please contact me at mail “
t...@genuineitllc.com” If you have any consultant

*Job Title: Senior .Net Developer*

*Duration: *6+ months

*Location: *Princeton, NJ * on C2C*

*Need locals with in-person interview available.*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Design, code, test, and deploy solutions into industry leading
   container//applications server environments
   - Work directly with customers to analyze requests and constructively
   provide feedback that meets the requirement while leveraging our core
   products as much as possible
   - Work directly with Business Analysts to develop technical requirements
   Facilitates software design sessions
   - Conduct design and code reviews
   - Proactively identify development roadblocks, issues and/or delays and
   escalate accordingly Work independently and assume ownership of all
   assigned  deliverables
   - Will closely work and oversees offshore developers

*UI skills required*

   - ASP.NET

<https://mail.portal.nttdatainc.com/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=4tBvuvk2X_Yg-OC0HdyFmfR8kNiMoNMnNqJWkTUXBIvbytndeUPTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AYQBzAHAALgBuAGUAdAA.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fasp.net>
    MVC
   - User Experience Design
   - C#
   - HTML5
   - JavaScript
   - CSS
   - CSS Framework (e.g. Bootstrap)
   - JavaScript Frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, KendoUI)
   - JavaScript Libraries (e.g. JQuery, Underscore)
   - JSON
   - REST
   - Chrome Developer Tools
   - Selenium
   - NPM
   - IIS
   - Performance diagnosis and improvement

*Business tier skills required*

   - C#
   - Design Patterns
   - Unit Testing
   - Integration Testing
   - Asynchronous Programming
   - Dependency Injection
   - IOC Containers
   - Refactoring
   - LINQ
   - NuGet
   - Exception Handling
   - Logging
   - Performance diagnosis and improvement

*Data tier skills*

   - Relational database
   - Possibly NoSql technologies
   - Object relational mapping
   - Entity Framework
   - Database refactoring

*Distributed system skills*

   - REST
   - SOAP
   - Service Bus
   - Message queues
   - Messaging patterns
   - Security
   - Performance
   - Versioning
   - Exception handling

*Project skills*

   - Continuous Integration
   - Source control management
   - Visual Studio Team Services
   - Visual Studio/ReSharper
   - Release Automation
   - Cloud technologies
   - Agile/MR Essentials
   - Quality Assurance

*Teja*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 972-232-9029

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :t...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *raviteja.git*

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.