Hi ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am a recruiter at Enterprise
solution, I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the
requirement and send me your updated resume at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Title / Position: Software Engineer for IFEC (In flight Entertainment
System & Connectivity)*

*Location: **Irvine, CA*

*Duration:6+months*

*Job Description:*

5+ years of core experience in software development

Hands on programming experience in C++ and Core Java

Well versed with UML,OOAD & Design Patterns

Experience in Android platform based SW development & exposure in Linux

Experience in TCP/IP & Python

Good at logical analysis & trouble shooting

Experience in Software Development Life Cycle

*Preferred Skills:*

 Development experience for Commercial aerospace customers

 Experience in Agile Scrum methodology

*General Skills:*

 Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong technical background,
Excellent communication & customer focused & Adaptability

*Educational Qualification*

Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science
Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited College or
University.  Master’s Degree from accredited university or college also
preferable.

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.