Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have any one available.

*Sr. UI Developer / Front end developer** ( *10 Years only *)
          *
Richfield, MN (Onsite only)
12 months

*Interview Process: 1 hour in-person interview Local Candidates Only.  (
Titan data will pay the expenses for the face to face interview)*

*Prescreening Questions:*
*Must be submitted with resume, no exceptions!*
·         What is event delegation? How is it useful in a single page
application?
·         Code challenge: Make two simultaneous ajax calls. Using your
promise library of choice, display the results on the DOM when both are
resolve.

*Note: regarding code sample: We are not looking for proprietary or
elaborate code, but something candidates have written (self-developed).  It
should not take more than a few minutes.*

*Skills Overview:*
·         Strong JavaScript, CSS, HTML experience
·         Backbone experience
·         Native JavaScript experience
·         Familiarity consuming RESTful services
·         BackboneJS

*What are the preferred skills that you are looking for in a candidate?*

·         Experience developing accessible interfaces using the *WAI-ARIA
standard.*

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if have any queries.

*With Regards*
Swamy
Technical Recruiter
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101 || *Fax: 281 605 5969
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com
Hangout: swamyrecruiting
GenuineIT LLC
Making IT Happen…

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress,this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information.If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond
with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience
caused.