Hi,
Requirement -Solution Architect – JDE Finance & Job cost
The following requisition has been assigned:

 TITLE: Solution Architect – JDE Finance & Job cost
 STATUS: Open
 LOCATION: Farmington, CT, United States
 # of Openings: 1

Requisition Details:

Skills
• Finance suite such as Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, General
Accounting, Fixed Assets and Address book management system.Mandatory Skill
: JDE E1 ERP : required skill is to have implementation experience of
implementation Finance (  Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, General
Accounting, Fixed Assets ) and primarily   Project /Job cost .
• Extensive working knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and
Programming
• Involved in new challenges exploring the Enterprise Solutions industry
with a highly competitive and reputed organization.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills and is a team player.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suman Bakshi-Sam |SourceChip,Inc | www.sourcechip.net
<http://www.sourcechip.net> Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>
| Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*

*Phone-732-917-4895 | Fax-732-875-0233 *

*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 US*

*https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi>*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *remove*
in the subject line.