*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Avaya and Contact Center Applications*
*Location: Bentonville, Arkansas*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:-

 Experience with working on the below Avaya and Contact Center Applications
o AAOD ( orchestration Designer)
o ACM
o EPM
o CMS
o IQ
o VPI
o Aspect eWFM
o AACC
o AAAD
o One –X
? IVR and Speech Programming.
? Good knowledge and understanding of working of Nuance speech servers .
? Good Java and Unix background preferably
? Good knowledge on how an Contact Center Domain operates
? Fair knowledge on the support processes and tools
? Good Communication skills and customer facing experience is required.
? Hands on Experience on Avaya Contact Center Technologies like Avaya PBX,
Aceyeus, CMS, IQ, VPMS and AACC.
? Experience working on developing speech applications with Orchestration
Designer.
? Experience working in Java/J2EE and web services.
? Exposure to Aspect WFM , VPI recording tool.
? Good requirement gathering and co-ordination skills with the clients and
customers.
? Additional Skills : Exposure to the SQL/Informix DB , GIT/SVN version
control tools, JMeter and SOAP UI testing tools.

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*