\Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have any one available. Replay
at *sw...@genuineitllc.com <sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Project Manager - Infrastructure*
6 Months
Andover, MA

*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
·         Define, document and successfully execute small to medium scale
infrastructure projects, actively drive all phases of the project as
defined in the Project Delivery Framework and deliver to agreed timescale
and budget
·         Engage Infrastructure IT Management and Senior Project Manager to
ensure that expectations are managed and that the aims of the project
continue to be aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve
·         Use Microsoft Project Plan to prepare detailed Project plans,
control, monitor and track the projects throughout the project lifecycle
·         Manage project teams work assignment and monitoring tasks and
adherence to standards and processes
·         Prepare and maintain project quality and risk plans and track
progress against the plans, provide regular progress reports to Management
and steering groups as appropriate
·         Estimate project costs, timescales and resource requirements in
relation to agreed terms of reference
·         Subsequently monitoring costs, timescales and resources used and
taking action where these deviate from plan
·         Manage a change control process in relation to the project, gain
agreement for revisions to the scope from project sponsors, and ensure
projects continue to meet business objectives
·         Evaluate and make recommendations/decisions on technical options
as appropriate
·         Participate in the development of IT infrastructure standards,
methods, guidelines, techniques, tools and control structures, particularly
in the area of IT project management
·         Play a key role in improving PM skills and awareness
·         Work closely with vendors and internal IT teams to deliver
projects successfully
·         Report to Senior Project Manager on project status
·         Minimum 1 year in managing Infrastructure projects
·         Establish Project deliverables and track them to closure
·         Conduct Kick Off, project closure and status meetings
·         Assemble team, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate
resources needed, develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project
·         Track issues and project risks, identify mitigation plan
·         Follow escalation path as needed for raising concerns

* Requirements:*
·                     1+ years’ experience with MS Project
·                     1 year of experience of Project Management with
Infrastructure Projects

Please don’t hastate to contact me if you have any queries.

*With Regards*
*Sam*
Technical Recruiter
Desk: 713.230.8558 *Ex* 101* | *Fax: 281 605 5969
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com
GenuineIT LLC
Making IT Happen…

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress,this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information.If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond
with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience
caused.