Hi,

Here is *Quality Assurance Tester/ QA tester *requirement for your
consultants at *San Diego, CA.*

*Title:  Quality Assurance Tester/ QA tester *

*Location:  San Diego, CA.*

*Duration:  12 Months *

*Interview:  phone/Skype*

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

Tester will be executing test scripts using a predefined template.

Must have 3+ years experience of quality assurance testing, well versed in
manual testing.

Banking experience is preferred.
Applies business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end testing
requirements for projects involving line of business. Works closely with
business partners to understand line of business needs, testing objectives
and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in uncovering
defects and communicating with developers, often using new technologies.
Must be detail-oriented, organized and good at collaborating in a team of
other testers and developers. Quality Center experience is preferred.

Typically requires a bachelor's degree.

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.