Hi ,

Please find the below Job Description. Please let me know if you are
interested.

*Title: Automation Tester/ Developer (ATDD)*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

 Please send resume to*:- om1.itsci...@gmail.com <om1.itsci...@gmail.com> *

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

We are in need of people with solid ATDD skills using tools such as
Ruby/Watir-Webdriver/Cucumber. We have multiple agile teams utilizing ATDD
as a standard practice within their teams. Our teams areproficient enough
to automate within a sprint, and not later in the process. As with any
automationeffort on agile teams come many challenges. We’re looking for
folks to head up automation on a coupleof those teams. Could we be your
next opportunity?

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work with the client to understand the strategy and testing
automation approach

·         Create and maintain automated ATDD test scenarios following
object oriented test design

principles. This is not a gherkin scripting position. Applicants are
expected to write Ruby code

to support testing.

·         Drive technical direction for solutions and understand the
business problem the team is solving

·         Mentors team members around the development of technical skills
and practices.

·         Participates in backlog discussions, amigos meetings, and
estimation sessions

·         Provides input on prioritization of stories

·         Use QA and Automated Testing tools to test applications

·         Report and manage defects using a defect-tracking tool

·         Report and communicate automated testing status

*Requirements:*

·         At least two years of experience using ATDD technology stack in
an acceptance test driven development environment – preferably
Ruby/Cucumber/[Watir-Webdriver or Capybara].

·         Agile software development experience a plus

·         Experienced with source control tools such as Git

·         Understanding of SOLID, DRY, Continuous Integration, Pair
Programming, Clean Code, refactoring, source control, automated deployment
and iterative development

·         Strong understanding and experience of functional and
requirements testing and QA methodologies

·         Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment

·         Experience testing Big Data or BI solutions a plus