Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Siebel DES Consultant *for *San Francisco, CA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles
on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

*Job title:* Siebel DES Consultant

*Location:* San Francisco, CA

*Duration:*  6+ months

*Job Description:*

*Siebel Upgrade:*

·         Knowledge of doing Impact Analysis, Planning optimal execution of
Upgrade Scripts, Applying Upgrade methodology.

·         Knowledge on how to plan the deployment and cut-over process.

·         Knowledge of upgrade impact on multiple areas like Siebel EAI,
Siebel CTI, Siebel Workflow, Configuration and Scripting.

*CRM Platforms:*

·         Knowledge of niche CRM Applications in Marketing and Field
Service.

·         Performing product difference mapping along the lines of
Functionality, Technology, Architecture, Usability etc.

*Siebel Architecture:*

·         Understanding of server sizing, deployment of components into the
server topology.

·         Knowledge of performance tuning and performance management
methodology.

·         Knowledge of SARM

*Web Methods:*

·         Should have work experience on WebMethods tools like IS,
developer, BAM.

·         Should have good working knowledge of service implementation,
message mappings, XML, XSLT, webservices, ESB features.

·         Should have implementing and testing knowledge of EAI/B2Bi or ESB
solutions.

·         Should have good J2EE/Java knowledge.

·         Should be capable of analyzing /fix the issues relevant to
ESB/Integrations.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,