DEAR ASSOCIATES

Hope all are doing well !

This is Aravind from Gerbera Technologies

One of our direct client is looking for Sr.COBOL Project Manager@Phoenix, AZ

If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement. Please reply back
with your update resume and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my desk number-
* (+1-314-499-4173)OR *you can reach me at :*arav...@gerberatek.com
<arav...@gerberatek.com>*

*Note : Locals Only*

Job Title: COBOL Project Manager/SR

Location:Phoenix, AZ

Duration:Long Term

Job Description:

• Project Lead position for COBOL/CICS applications with ADABAS and VSAM.

• Lead small to medium size mainframe projects (40%)

• Supervise 4 mainframe developers (40%)

• Resolve production issues (20%)

• Expert experience with IBM zOS operating systems (10+ years)

• Expert experience with COBOL programming languages (10+ years)

• Beginner experience with ADABAS Database systems

• Intermediate experience with VSAM Database systems (2+ years)

• Expert experience with Waterfall Frameworks/SDLs/Methodologies (10+ years)

• Beginner experience with Agile

• Intermediate experience with MS Project (2+ years)

*Thanking and Regards,*

*Aravind Kumar*
*IT Recruiter *
*Gerbera Technologies Inc.*