Please reply to an...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Title         :           UX Designer*
*Location         :           Redmond, WA*
*Duration         :           6 Months (Must visa copy)*

*Job Description: *
We’re looking for a talented and passionate User Experience Designer to
innovate and create new and modern user experiences enabling complex
capabilities. Our ideal candidate has the ability to create elegant
user-centered designs, demonstrated ability to balance high-level, holistic
reasoning with detail-oriented feature design, and facility designing for
both web/desktop and mobile channels.

*Qualifications*

·         Experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer,
information architect, or similar UX-related role.

·         An online portfolio or samples of work.

·         Fluency in best practices for information architecture and
interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong
knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.

·         Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for
complex web applications.

·         Fluency using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite