Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Citrix Admin *for *Englewood,CO

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop
the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com* <r...@hclglobal.com>

Title: Citrix Admin

Location: Englewood,CO

Duration: 6 Months +

Job Description:

Key skills required for the job are:

·         Citrix Admin (Mandatory)

·         As an Administrator, you should be able to do system
administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7
basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service
incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service
Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as
part of Change Management. Should be able to handle issues independatly and
suggest/ implement services improvements plans. Should be able to identify
and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager

*Mandatory Skills:* Citrix Admin Windows and AD Admin, MS Exchange
BAU-Business As Usual, Windows Admin, Vmware Admin, Infra Administration
and Maintenance

*Desirable Skills:* *Language Skills:* English Language

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc