dkcda...@gmail.com

Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

AS 400 / Legacy/RPG Consultant
Wausau Area, Wisconsin
Contract

Job description:
•5 - 8 years as a Legacy Application Developer
•Strong RPG skills, Strong Synon skills
•Related insurance industry experience preferred
•Bachelor's degree in related field (e.g., business, finance, or technical)
or equivalent experience required
•Knowledge of MS Office tools
•Knowledge of insurance IT systems
•Knowledge of architecture methods (i.e., IAA, SOA) and solution standards
•Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
•Knowledge of or ability to learn Agile methodologies
•Collaboration and partnering skills
•Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Solution development skills
•User centered design skills,  Systemic thinking skills, Application
modeling skills
•Strong application coding skills, Strong application workflow skills
•Strong component assembly skills
•Ability to learn Client IT systems, methodologies and processes, and
policies, products, etc., associated with the business

Thanks & Regards

Gloria Max
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Ph: 972-427-1858
Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize