PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Scrum Master *for one of our clients *Wilmington,
DE*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Scrum Master

*Location:* Wilmington, DE *(Need Only LOCAL)*

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

Candidates must be local and willing to come for an in-person interview

*Must Have Skills:*

·         5+ years of technical experience,

·         5+ years of Scrum Master Experience,

·         2+ Years of coaching experience. Must be hands-on.

·         Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years
with a proven record of working to transition newly formed or
underperforming software development teams into high performing teams

·         Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD,
etc.

·         Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games

·         Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by development teams

·         Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns
and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum
approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective
formats, handling bugs etc.)

·         Previous experience as a team lead

·         Excellent communication and mentoring skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com