Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requrirement for one of our client, let  me know if you have
any one available for new assignments. Please share your email to
sw...@tekskillsinc.com and Keep CC to swamyrecruit...@gmail.com

*Erlang developer*
Sunnyvale, CA
6 Months

*Job description:*
•        *Need a strong Erlang developer with 8 years+ of overall
experience.*
•        *This role requires to closely work with offshore teams and client
teams in migrating and maintaining the applications.*
•        *Should be good in design and have strong architecture knowledge.*
•        *Having functional programming experience is a plus.*
•        *Must be having hands on Erlang experience in a Production
environment*
•        *Understanding of Java*
•        Should be able to design, develop various modules independently
•        Lead code and architecture reviews
•        Experience in distributed systems
•        Good communication skills
•        Provide technical leadership

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

*[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]*
Thanks & Regards,
*Swamy*
Tekskills Inc