Sr. Oracle APEX Developer

Duration: 4 months with potential of extension

Location: San Francisco, CA

We are looking for an experienced and innovative web developer who wants to
work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
We're looking for a senior software application developer who can develop
well-architected, maintainable and clean coding.
As a senior member of our team you would work on a system from conception
to rollout.
You have a strong grasp of Oracle data base application development, PL/SQL
and demonstrated experience with application design and development using
Oracle’s Application Express

Development (APEX) tool.
You think critically about problems, identify impacts that may not readily
be known and choose the right course of action.
You love learning new tools, languages, techniques as well as mentoring
others.

--

-----

Please send the resumes to ke...@questinfosoft.com )