*Please respond to: duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com or Direct Line :
703.595.2976 *

*

*Hi Friends………….*

* *

*We are looking for Principal MVC Application Developer.*

*Job Title  : Principal MVC Application Developer*

*Duration  : Long Term*

*Location  : Watertown MA or Dallas TX*

*Job Description:*

This position will be an instrumental part of a talented technology team
working with internal and external customers to deliver robust, scalable
solutions that support our customers growing functionality needs. As an
Application Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or
maintaining our Web and Windows Application projects. Our team environment
is critical to our success, so you’ll be expected to work effectively in a
team environment, exchanging ideas, and taking direction from our senior
developers.

The individual should have working knowledge of all phases of the product
life cycle, including engineering specifications, customer requirements
gathering, software design and development, testing - including unit,
functional, systems and integration. You will be expected to know how
different systems interact, including potential problems and difficulties
that may occur; and demonstrate ability to understand and document internal
and external processes and work flows.

*Required Skills:*

·         ASP.NET MVC

·         jQuery

·         JavaScript

·         C#

·         .NET Framework

*Desired Skills:*

·         WCF

·         ASP.NET Web Forms

·         Strong UI development experience

·         Oracle, SQL Server

·         Object-relational mapping, preferably NHibernate

·         Source Code Version Control, preferably Subversion

*Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent*

*Experience:*

·         5+ years required

·         previous travel industry experience preferable, not required

With Regards

Duvalla Naresh
Phone: 703.994.4545, Ext : 2057 | Direct Line : 703.595.2976 | Fax:
703.373.2975
e-mail : duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com | website: www.ivisionsol.com