Hi Partner

We got an immediate requirement. Below mentioned is the requirement ,if you
have any consultants comfortable with the below mentioned ,Send the profiles
to n...@psitcorp.com.

*Java Developer*

*Location  :  Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration  :  12+ Months (Long term )*

*No. Of Positions  :  3*

*Rate  :  $50/hr on c2c *

* *

*Need Locals..*

* *

*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN **CORE JAVA J2SE**. There are 3 openings presenting
and looking to* *interview IMMEDIATELY*

*1. **Financial** Market Experience - Highly preferred*

*2. At least **two years core Java SE** development experience*

*3. **Five years total development experience, between Java, C, C++, .NET*

*4. At least one of these:*

*(a) One year **Swing** programming experience*

*(b) One year **network** programming experience (socket level protocols)*

*(c) One year **automated** **testing** experience*

*Thanks & Regards,
Neo Smith
Recruiter
Progress Solutions Inc.,
550 North  Reo Street,
Suite #300 ,  Tampa, FL - 33609
Office:* *954-603-1737  Fax: 954 603 8778
Email: n...@psitcorp.com <kris...@psitcorp.com>*

*Gtalk  :   recruiter.neo ,   Yahoo IM  : neorecriuter*

remove option for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply this mail with remove as subject

* *