*Additional Job Information:*
*Title**: *Senior Business
Analyst<http://www4.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=2527701>
*Start Date**: 07/11/2011*
*# of Openings**: 1*
*Position Type**: *
*Location**: Round Rock, TX*
*Description**: *

The project is 5-6 weeks (open to Long Term Extensions) and starts July 11,
2011.

Business Analyst with a strong understanding of Requirement Gathering, SaaS
and Cloud Computing.  The ideal candidate will be responsible for
monitoring, evaluating, and reporting the quality and completeness of
services provided by the vendor, must be able to work coordinate with the
vendor to translate high-level functional requirements, work with vendor to
develop project plans and track functionality being delivered by the vendor,
must be familiar with Contract Management and Issue Tracking Tools and must
have a strong understanding of SDLC Methodologies and previous hands on
experience in development of training materials and test plans.  Experience
with Adobe Fireworks is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bajireddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*732-823-6471 Ex 109*

*r...@nihaki.com** l baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

** **

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a remove link for removal from our mailing list**.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <r...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>*

** **

**

--