Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com /  **et...@panzersolutions.com *
**
*Title                  :                Sharepoint Developer*
*Location           :               Boston, MA*
*Duration          :               6 months contract *
**

Required:
Looking for a *SharePoint (2007-2010) Architect or Sr. level develop*er for
a six month project.
They will be working on-site at various McGladery clients, with 90% in the
Boston area.
This is a client facing role, *so they must have PM experience (Functional),
*lead projects and have *solid communication skills. *
*They must have MOSS experience.*
MAX C2C 80.00,
6 Months Project.

 Thank you,