Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to ram.sirig...@3i-infotech.com

*Title:  SAP Data Migration with PP-PI/QM/Batch Management*

*Location: Atlanta, GA *

*Duration: 4 Months*

Ø  *The consultant will be responsible for the migration of Manufacturing, QM
and Batch Management objects from A to Z (from building up Data Migration
Files to loading the data through LSMW).*

Ø  *Chosen consultant must be autonomous, have a strong expertise in data
migration, must be able to be up and running very quickly and be resistant
to pressure.   *

Ø  *Must have a good functional understanding of the modules mentioned above
and have very good communication skills as he or she will be interacting
with key business users. *

**

*Ram kumar*

*ram.sirig...@3i-infotech.com *