I am in the need to fill a position for a Mainframe Programmer with Omni.
The details are below.  Please send anyone who has all of the skills and is
in the market currently.****

 ****

** **

*Job Details*****

 ****

Location - *Work from Anywhere *(Remote)****

Length - 6+ month Contract****

Pay Rate Max - $DOE****

Interview Process - Phone Interview ****

 ****

*Mainframe Programmer****

*Omni Plus****

*Cobol****

*JCL****

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*****

*   *****

*Bajireddy,*****

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*****

*Dayton, NJ 08810 l*****

*Phone*: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 <%28732%29%20438%201906%20Ext%3A109> | *Fax*
: (732) 438-6973 <%28732%29%20438-6973>****

*Email*: *r...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com>** **l** **GMail :** **
baji.nih...@gmail.com*****

* *****

 ****

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

** **