*Hi,*

* *

*Good Day**,*****

 ****

I am working on a QA Analyst position in Norwalk, CT.  There will be
automation and manual work.  Candidates must have *Claims experience*! Also,
they must have database experience* (Oracle and SQL). Also experience with
XML. * Below is an overview of the position.  Please send candidates with
resume and 2 references.****

 ****

The rate is: 40/hr ****

 ****

***Candidates must live in CT or willing to relocate to Norwalk, CT*******

 ****

   - BS/BA in Computer Science or related field. ****
   - 4+ years of software quality assurance or test-driven development
   experience. ****
   - Proficiency in all types of software testing with a focus on test
   automation. ****
   - Experience working in an Agile Scrum team practicing test-driven
   development desired. ****
   - Experience creating APIs, test harnesses or test automation strongly
   desired. ****
   - Proficient knowledge of Oracle database design and strong experience
   with SQL. ****
   - Understanding of XML, WCF, MQ, MSMQ and a history working with
   transaction processing systems desired. ****
   - Experience with TDD automation tools (FitNesse preferred) a plus. ****
   - Experience with Jira Studio for defect and requirements management a
   plus. ****
   - Experience with Windows-based applications and Windows Server 2008 R2 a
   plus. ****
   - Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Team City preferred) a
   plus. ****
   - Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby, Python) a plus. *
   ***
   - Healthcare Payor operations related experience and claims
   processing/adjudication experience with an emphasis on vendor integration a
   strong positive. ****

** **

** **

** **

~~~, --****

* *

*Thanks & Best Regards ,***

* *

*Bajireddy,***

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,***

*Dayton, NJ 08810 ***

*Ph**: **(732) 438 1906 Ext:109* <%28732%29%20438%201906%20Ext%3A109>*
 | Fax: **(732) 438-6973* <%28732%29%20438-6973>**

*Email**: **r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>* l GMail : **
baji.nih...@gmail.com* <baji.nih...@gmail.com>**

*www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>**

*MWBE & SBA certified Company.*

*For open positions please visit
**www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*<http://www.nihaki.com/careers.asp>
****

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

 ****