Greeting!!!

             My name is Indu and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Genesys Support Engineer

Location:  Remote

Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description: -

This position requires an understanding of call center operations and
experienced contact centers use of technology.

Knowledge of complex call routing and screen pop technology is also
important.

The successful candidate will work closely with business leaders, IT
staff and management in responding to call center technology issues as
well as participation in strategic planning and project work related
to stability.

This position requires the continued support of existing applications
used today as well as participation in maintaining stability of the
Genesys framework. On call responsibilities are required.

Required Skills:

•         Knowledge of Avaya PBX/ACD/CMS is helpful (3 years)

•         Knowledge of Genesys Inbound routing support (5 yrs)

•         Has supported and is knowledgeable of Genesys WFM

•         Knowledge of Genesys reporting (Brio, Crystal, Hyperion)
support (2 yrs)

•         Genesys troubleshooting (5 years)

--
Thanks & Regards

Indu | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: i...@neotechvision.com | Phone 312-450-3321| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com