*Please let me know if you have anyone! My client would like to interview
later this week.  Potentionally could start date ASAP.*****

 ****

*Location:* Atlanta, GA (in Dunwoody)****

*Duration: *Long Term Contract****

Openings: 2 Openings****

*Rate:* $DOE/hr.****

*Interview:  *Manager *WILL HIRE OFF A PHONE INTERVIEW*! No face to face
needed!!****

*MUST HAVE 10/10 communication*****

 ****

NATURAL ADABAS DEVELOPER****

* Code, test, and implement Natural/ADABAS modules for SISDAT, Loss Fund,
and Billing applications.  ****

* Code, test, and implemented COBOL modules for SISDAT and Billing.****

* Provide on-call support for the SISDAT, Loss Fund, and Billing
applications.****

* Provide business and requirements analysis (including estimates) for the
SISDAT and Billing applications.****

DB2,COBOL,JCL,VSAM,* **NATURAL* *ADABAS*, MQ*, *FILE AID* **,
*EASYTIREVE,SYBASE,IMS
and SYNCORT ****

   - Production Support ****
   - Solving User Queries ****
   - Coding and Testing ****
   - Quality Assurance ****
   - Project Management****

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*****

*Bajireddy,***

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC368C.AC8D1430]*****

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,Dayton, NJ 08810 *****

*Ph: **(732) 438 1906 Ext:109* <%28732%29%20438%201906%20Ext%3A109>* | Fax:
**(732) 438-6973* <%28732%29%20438-6973>****

*Email: **r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>* l GMail : **
baji.nih...@gmail.com* <baji.nih...@gmail.com>****

*www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/> / *MWBE & SBA certified Company.**
***

*For open positions please visit
**www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*<http://www.nihaki.com/careers.asp> Note:
remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from the
mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

** **