*Please send resume to **n...@westcoastllc.com*
<n...@westcoastllc.com>*only with contact information and location of
candidate
**.*

Face to Face required after phone screening local or nearby consultant
preferred

*Senior UI Engineer*

*Los Gatos, CA*

*6-12 months *

*This is going to be all front end architecture and development in a Java
environment.*

*I highlighted on the job description the most important technical skills.
*

Our client is looking for Senior UI Engineer to join their engineering team
directly responsible for developing and supporting a brand new CRM
application which supports their customer service teams.  This application
will allow our client to continually deliver superior customer service to
anyone using their product.  You will be responsible for the presentation
layers of all current and new customer service tools. This position allows
for much creativity as much of the design and development work will be from
the ground up.

*Required skills:*

   - 8+ years professional hands on frontend web development experience
   using Java, JSON, HTML, CSS and JavaScript
   - Experience with various development libraries, like jQuery, are
   beneficial
   - Has strong proficiency with Struts UI framework
   - Must have a thorough understanding of the MVC architecture
   - Should have experience developing cross browser applications
   - Has solid experience designing & building enterprise web applications
   in a Web 2.0 manner
   - Has a solid background in software architecture and design as well as
   the ability to communicate their solutions to the rest of the engineering
   team
   - Experienced with scaling / performance tuning of highly interactive web
   applications (understands both client and server ramifications)

*Regards,*

*
Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC**
**Work – 949 743 0065 x 213 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*Fax – 714 844 9091  *

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>* *

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>**