*Hello Partner,**
Greetings!!!*
Let me know if you have any one for the below position.

*Please add** **pras...@astirit.com** **in your HOT LIST distributions.**

Yahoo IM: recruiter.prasad *

*We deal with Direct clients and Implementation part.**
*

*NOTE: Kindly don't share your requirements.*

*1.**J2EE Architect with WebSphere Portal developer experience*

*Phoenix, AZ_ 6+ months*

*Must Have Skills:*

*Architecture, J2EE, WebSphere app server, WebSphere Portal Server, ,
self-motivated to drive work and deliver result *

*2.Oracle Developer*

*TX_6+months*

*$40/hr*

*3.UI developer(GC/citizens)*

*7 – 9 + years experience   *

*Lake Forest, California OR Houston, Texas*

*3-4 months*

*$50 to $** 55 **/hourly MAX*

*Mandatory Skills:***

* *

*XAML, WPF, Expression Blend, Windows 8 Metro style*

* *

4. *Oracle EBS Configurator Technial Lead*

Duration: 6+ months.

Location: 1 resource in Santa Clara, CA & 1 resource in Kolkatta / Pune. **

*  ***

 Job Description: *Need a senior Oracle EBS Configurator Technical lead with
exposure to 11.5.10 & R12 versions. Experience with the Oracle Configurator
Components, viz, Configurator Developer & the Configurator Runtime.
Knowledge of Bills of Material , Oracle Configure to Order processes.
Familiarity with Advanced Pricing, Configurator Attributes, Designing
Configurator Extensions. Should be able to contribute with Design, perform
problem analysis, coding & testing*

*
*Thanks in advance..

*
Prasad | Senior Recruiter

Astir IT solutions
*pras...@astirit.com* **|Tel: 732-694-6000 x 729 | |Fax: 973-215-2131|** *
www.astirit.com

*50 Cragwood Rd, Suite # 219, South Plainfield, NJ 07080     *

*yahoo IM:** **recruiter.Prasad*

*http://in.linkedin.com/pub/prasad-boragala/2b/543/3a5*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/prasad-boragala/2b/543/3a5>