Hi Good Day,

Please send resumes to *r...@nihaki.com*

** **

*SQL Windows Programmer*. ****

** **

This position is located in *Oklahoma City, OK.*

* *

 ****

*JOB DESCRIPTION*****

*Oklahoma City, OK*

*Hourly rate : DOE*

* *

Gupta SQL Programmer/SQL Windows Programmer
Contract through 2012
- Need either Gupta SQL or SQLWindows experience (SQLBase may also work)
- Supporting Phoenix Rate Level Changes
- Some Guidewire project support preferred
- Changes and enhancements to the system
- Setting up batch jobs
- Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle or SQL)
- Experience setting up Frameworks (custom frameworks, nothing specific)

There is a current part time resource who will be retiring.  They want this
person to help maintain the applications and cross train with him because
he's the only one that knows the system inside and out.  Need someone who
is willing to dig into the code, investigate how its built and learn the
system.  Have the initiative to dive in and not need a lot of hand holding
but asks questions to learn the system.**

* *

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*

*Bajireddy,*

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS INC.,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,Dayton, NJ 08810 *

*Ph: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | Fax: (732) 438-6973*

*Email: r...@nihaki.com l GMail : baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

*www.nihaki.com* / MWBE & SBA certified Company.****

*For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp Note: Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from the mailing list
*

** **

** **

--