Hi Partner.

* *

Please find job description below; please send me profiles ASAP with market
rate.
 Please send resume to :
rakes...@inspiron-inc.com

Systems Analyst (JAVA or .net) (Multiple openings and my candidates
Backfill)

INTERVIEW PROCESS:    2 Phone Screens

LOCATION:                         Newark, DE

NOTES:Need to be able to pass a very technical phone screen and have great
comm skills; TRAVEL REQUERIED; $2,500 of Credit Minimum

Finance/banking/loan experience is a big plus it seems.
Need to have experience with full project life cycle.

The qualified candidate will come from a development background in either
.NET or JAVA and have moved into an Analyst role, but still be hands on.
This position will require the candidate to create Technical Design
documents and blueprints for a major application integration.  This
position is more functional then technical, but will require some hands on
coding work when needed.

We are getting offers left and right on this requirement; the client just
announced they would start interviewing JAVA resources as well.

.Net: (Multiple Needs)
The candidate must be very technically savvy to pass the interview.
Middleware
ADO.NET
C#
ASP.NET

JAVA: (Multiple Needs)
Middleware developers that can pass a very technical phone interview
Weblogic, Servlets, EJB, etc
General Java/J2EE strong competencies
Large environment and full lifecycle experience
Financial industry experience a plus

--
Many Thanks,

Rakesh.