Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

 *
*
*Sure Shot Placement And Direct Client Requirement // Java Developer //
Bloomington, IL // 12+ Months Contract // Rate: $40/HR*

*Job Title:* Java Developer

*Location:* Bloomington, IL
*Duration:* 12+ Months Contract
*Rate: $40/HR*

*Required skills:*

Object Oriented JAVA – web based (WebSphere), JAVA Swing knowledge preferred

Eclipse and SVN/TRAC knowledge a plus

Working knowledge/experience with XML construction via JAVA

Good understanding of web architecture

RDBMS knowledge/experience (preferred DB2 knowledge)

Ability to construct DB queries and construct interface in JAVA to DB2

* *

*Additional Recommended Skills*

Test automation background a strong plus - Selenium WAT background preferred

Knowledge of eCommerce Insurance capabilities

Thank you for your time and consideration*,*

*Thank you!*

*Syed Hussain*
IT Recruiter

Email: syed.huss...@bcforward.com

Gmail; bestrecruit...@gmail.com

317-715-3421 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax

*http://www.bcforward.com* <http://www.bcforward.com/>

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

          [image: Description: Description: Description: Description:

 [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

* *