*Good Morning Partners,*

* *

We are seeking candidate resumes for this need.

Please see requirements below and let me know if you have questions ...
Forward candidates with the *usual rate, resume (without logo),
availability detail*, etc.

*Pay Rate: $40/HR - Not to Exceed**.*

Job Title: Oracle Developer

Duration: 19 month(s)

Location: PITTSBURGH PA 15219

*Description/Comment: *

• 5 yrs Experience in Oracle DB

• Design, create, alter database tables, views, materialized views,
database links, indexes and triggers in Oracle

• Gather requirements from users; design and develop PL/SQL Batch programs.

• Bulk Copy, Insert , Updates

• Efficient working with DB Arrays

• Create and modify Oracle Stored Procedures and Functions for loading data
into database tables.

• Generate SQL scripts for data staging, loading, and cleanup to import and
convert data from other applications to Oracle.

• Create numerous simple to complex SQL queries involving self joins and
correlated Sub queries for generating views and materialized views

• Create triggers to keep track of changes to the fields of tables; alert
specified power users of certain transactions taking place within the
database; insert, update specific tables by invoking procedures from a
trigger across different schema

• Perform backup of database tables and views during QA and Dev refresh

• Create model Skills:

• 5 yrs Experience in Oracle DB, SQL

*Thank you!*

*Albert Wilson*