Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT..!!! C# .NET Developer // Denver, CO // 12+
Months Contract.*

*Job Title:* C# .NET Developer

*Location:* Denver, CO

*Duration:* 12+ Months Contract

***Looking for MID Level candidates*** *** Need Local candidates ***

*Role:* C# and .NET software engineers ( Need Local candidates)

*Required Skills:*

C# on .NET 3.0 / 4.5 Platform;

Solid understanding of OOAD concepts;

Worked extensively on Agile SDLC Secondary:

WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation);

MS SQL;

Windows Forms Soft Skills Ability to work with the end user to understand
requirements and translate it to technical documents and code / test

Good Communication skills and ability to work in teams

Willingness to learn Project Details The team has about 5 internal tools
written in C# on NET 3.0 platform ( 1 in C++) that is now being
consolidated into 1 tool using C# and .NET 4.5 platform

*Responsibilities: *

These resources would be used across a variety of different projects.

Some of these include a global validation tool and business logic schema
that will be used for 3rd parties to validate their content will load
properly into the schema and thus be available in Millennium.

The other projects would be the Global Drug Name tool and the Global Drug
Database to help create efficiencies for the content that we already to
create.

Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent
experience

Possess decision making skills as well as the ability to deal with
ambiguity

Strong analytic and problem solving abilities

Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and
prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines

Attention to detail

Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed

*Thank you!*

* *

Syed Hussain

IT Recruiter

Email: syed.huss...@bcforward.com

Gmail; bestrecruit...@gmail.com

317-715-3421 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax

http://www.bcforward.com

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

* *

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
syed.huss...@bcforward.com <mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com>  with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. I
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.