*Hi,*

*Please review the below Job Description and let me know if you are
comfortable*

* *

*BUSINESS OBJECTS DEVELOPER WITH SAP BW  (NEED FRONT END BO SKILLS AND
INTEGRATION WITH SAP BW)*

*DURATION: FT. LAUDERDALE, FL*

*DURATION: Moderate to long term contract.*

INTERVIEW PROCESS: WEBCAM TO HIRE!

Required:

   - BusinessObjects Version 4.0 skills
   - SAP BW Skills.
   - We need somebody who has core SAP BW knowledge of about 7-8 years
   along with recent project experience with integration or report writing
   using the complete BusinessObjects tool (Web Intelligence, Crystal,
   Dashboard) suite on SAP BW.

·         *They need someone that has done back end cube designb with sap bw
*

·         *Etl development*

Plus: Business Objects Administration skills like security and server
maintenance and BusinessObjects DataServices expertise.

**

Thanks & regards

Ashok Kumar | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: 408-668- 9242