*HI All,*

* *

*Greetings from “Symphony Corporation.”*

* *

*We are looking for Certified Scrum Master*

* *

*Location: Madison. WI*

* *

*Please send your resumes to
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
* *

*Certified Scrum Master***

*Madison. WI*

3+ yrs Contract

Job description:

-          3 to 5 years of experience managing software development efforts
using Agile (Scrum, XP, lean, etc.).

-          Experience managing enterprise-level software development teams.

-          Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle, QA and
test methodologies and processes, and experience with one (or more)
products through all phases of the software development life cycle.

-          Excellent communication skills.

*--*

*Sincerely,*

*Ramesh Kumar | Resource Manager*

*O: 608 467 5695** I C: 608-721-0737*

*ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com**  ***

*Symphony
Corporation<http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esymphonycorp%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>
** A SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company  *

*We synchronize business, technology and people*

* **www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/>*
*