Thanks and Regards

Dear Fellow Professional..!!

Greetings from KRG Technologies ..!!

We have the following requirement for a *Wireless Test Engineer* in* AZ*.
If you have any matching re-source available please send me their Updated
Resume along with your expected rate for this project ASAP..!!

* *

*Wireless Test Engineer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*6 Months Contract*

3 to 5 years’ experience needed

Wireless JD:

> 6 + years of experience in the field of IT network environment

>     Provide a remote/onsite operational support to understand,
troubleshoot, diagnose and provide fault isolation in resolving the IT
infrastructure issues.

>     Good experience in Deploying, Configuring and Managing Wireless
infrastructure

>     Excellent understanding of the following networking technologies:
Switching and Routing, Policy Based Routing, firewall, load-balancer, IDS,
packet sniffing.

>     Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.

>     Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, and have a proven ability
to function in a team environment.

>     Certification in Wireless technologies is a plus

Thanks and Regards

Prabhu Vethanayagam

KRG Technologies

Phone: 661 310 1094 | E-Mail: pra...@krgtech.com

25000 Avenue Stanford, # 243, Valencia,CA 91355

http://www.krgtech.com/

(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line or click here <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.)