Hi

This is the Tom here.

I have the following open requirements. Please share some suitable profiles
along full contact details.

*Job Title     : Informatica B2B Developer*

*Location     : Rochester, NY*

*Duration     : 6 Months*

*Job Description*

“We are looking for a consultant with extensive implementation knowledge of
Informatica 9.5.1 Power Center and Informatica B2B tools (*Data
Transformation, Data Exchange and Managed File Transfer*). The candidate
should have good working knowledge of Data Exchange and building real
time/batch work flows using Power Center, Data Exchange and Data
Transformation.

Candidate will be working very closely with the client, developing power
center workflows using UDT transformations for EDI X12 and complex XML
templates.”

Required Skills:

•         5 years of Enterprise Application Integration Experience

•         Working experience with Informatica Power Center 9.5.1

•         Working experience with Informatica Data Transformation 9.5.1

•         Working experience with Informatica Data Exchange 9.5.1

•         Working experience with EDI X12 and complex XML templates in
Informatica Data Transformation

•         Working experience with Informatica Managed File Transfer is a
plus

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: 585-643-1764